BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A little on my personal life.

I don't know why I'm posting this or how interested anyone will be (if anyone is reading for that matter) but I dying right now waiting.....waiting for what?????

My second guitar!

I got my first guitar at 16, it was an acoustic one which I really liked playing but my family started to turn it into another one of those things that they can brag about, "Ayana can blah blah blah....."

Every creative form of expression I have be it dance, music, art, writing, singing it gets turned into something someone around me can show boat about. My guitar was my one thing that I got to do selfishly, for me. My hidden skill but that didn't last long and like alot of the other things I can do I quit.

However I've recently bought a new guitar and this time an electric one. Nothing special at all. It's just a Epiphone Les Paul II, something to practice on until I find a better (which tends to mean more costly one) that fits my needs. I'm seriously considering a Gretsch G5122. I'm also looking around for a new amp (I have a Epiphone 15w practice one but I NEED to upgrade.) I'm considering the Fender Hot Rod Deluxe III.

I was only supposed to get the guitar pack (come with everything you need to get started) but ended up getting the Boss DS-1 Distortion petal, Ibanez F27 Fuzz stompbox, and a Boss TU-2 Chromatic tuner. Aaaaahh spending so much money......I'm looking at a budget of $699 for my next guitar and $699-$800 for my next amp. I really good amp can make even an ok guitar sound good, can't say the same if it were vice versa.


Well that's a bit on me rekindling an old flame.....

0 comments: