BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Life is crazy but I'm still trying.

      So I've been M.I.A. it's just my personal life sucks so much right now and I found out this guy I use to like and was friends with killed himself and I have never dealt with death well (it puts me in the weirdest most unhealthy space). I'm trying to climb out of my hole but I'm just not very optimistic. I've been trying to do things I normally do and like doing (gyaru for example) but nothing and I mean NOTHING makes me feel good. I did however manage to properly dress myself today since it was so sunny out. I even took pictures and made faces but I'm good at pretending I'm okay when really I'm not. Either way enjoy. 


     Also I will not continue to Advanced Japanese next semester. I just don't like how the classes are handled or scheduled. I'm tired of learning stuff according to a test (and then forgetting it to rush to the next thing). I want to learn Japanese that I can actually use and I'm advanced enough that what's left of final year I can teach to myself and stop by the tutors if I have questions but the actual class is making me hate the language with an undying passion and that is not cool.






Outfit:
Trucker hat: 8bit zombie
Earrings: dunno where, ebay
Cross necklace: ebay
Peace sign bead necklace: forgot had it a while
Grace Jones tank: ebay
Moto jacket; Marshall's
Bandage leggings: ebay
Cross boot: Diva(something) DIY studs
Scottie dog ring: Gabriel's
Large cross ring: Gabriel's
Bangles: Gabriel's

Makeup:
Primer: Smashbox photo finish
Eye primer: Urban Decay
Lenses: Princess Mimi, sesame grey
Eyeliner: Buxom and prestige kohl liners
Lashes: those cheap ebay ones (trying a new style and I like them, have to find the same but a better brand)
foundation: Black Radiance and Revlon (I have to mix)
Translucent face powder: Smashbox
Eye shadow for brow powder: Tokidoki for Smashbox, Mozella palette
Eyeshadow: Elf ultimate eyeshadow palette (144 colors)
Nose and chin high light: elf all over color stick (gold, coral color)
Blush: elf studio blush in Giddy Gold and Wet Wild mineral blush in rose color
Contour: Cover girl bronzer
Lips: carmex, wet and wild matte lipstick in mauve and Yves Saint Laurent lipstick in Brazen Plum.

I think that's it. Bye.


0 comments: